Goals and Outcomes:
- Master the basic essentials of precise Isometric Perspective
- Render Perfect 3D Primitives in Isometric Perspective
- Render Circles as Ellipses in Isometric Perspective
- Master Compound Forms and Letter Forms with Isometric Perspective
- Practice rendering with Technical Pens (Micron type)
- Continue to develop the basic illustration steps of research, development & finish
- Practice the use of Reference by combining researched resources and fixed shapes into new ideas.
- Continue to maintain consistency through style, form language, and technique
Welcome to Isometric Perspective!
During this course you will learn to understand, create, navigate and manipulate Isometric Perspective, Basic Primitives, and create a the Isometric Diorama with Visual Rhetoric.
This course prepares you for another course! The Perspective Views Course! (available soon).
Watch each video, calmly listen, move on to the Activities, then try out the processes as you see instructed in the video. Carefully complete them IN ORDER! The demos help you understand the technical concepts built into the final project. They are vital to complete before each and every Activity.
Good luck and be sure to share your work and progress on Instagram with the tag #myartprofessor!