Fundamentals: 1 Point Perspective
Goals and Outcomes:
- learn to understand the perspective space
- learn the anatomy of perspective
- learn how to make careful and precise measurements in perspective
- learn how to manipulate basic primitives into forms
- see how to affect the viewers POV
- follow along with an applied project
- measure exact angled slopes
- plot shadows
- and more …
You will learn all the essential concepts and processes of 1 point perspective including drawing squared grids, perfect cubes, ellipses, circles, arches, slopes, lighting basics, dealing with a variety of applied situations, and applying 1 point perspective to a composition in a series of 50+ video lessons and assignments!
Watch each video once through first, calmly listen, then watch and try out the processes. After most every theoretical lesson, there is now a practical follow along project! Use the theory to build a house using the ideas from the lessons in a real world situation and master 1 Point Perspective!