Fundamentals: 2 Point Perspective
Goals and Outcomes:
- learn to understand the 2 pt perspective space
- learn the anatomy of perspective
- learn how to make careful and precise measurements in perspective
- learn how to manipulate basic primitives into forms
- see how to affect the viewers POV
- follow along with an applied project
- measure exact angled slopes
- plot shadows
- and more …
You will learn all the essential concepts and processes of 2 point perspective including drawing squared grids, perfect cubes, ellipses, circles, arches, slopes, lighting basics, dealing with a variety of applied situations, and applying 2 point perspective to a composition in a series of 50+ video lessons and assignments!
Watch each video first, calmly listen, then try out the processes as you see instructed in the video. After many theory lessons, there is now a practical follow along project! Use the theory to build a restaurant using the ideas from the lessons in a real world situation to master 2 Point Perspective!
Watch each video once through first, calmly listen, then watch and try out the processes. After most every theoretical lesson, there is now a practical follow along project! Use the theory to build a house using the ideas from the lessons in a real world situation and master 1 Point Perspective!